[Ffmpeg-devel] [Bug] h264 decoder crash (sample included)

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Wed Feb 7 17:46:57 CET 2007

Hi

On Wed, Feb 07, 2007 at 04:57:04PM +0100, Christopher Lux wrote:

> I am sorry, but i tried to safe as much up- and download bandwith as i do not have a very good connection.

but you uploaded to 3 different places, i dont think 7z saved that much

> >> its no annoyance, as i wont even download it
>
> I am sorry again, but why this arogant attitude?

because people dont listen when i politely say that we dont like these sites
(i said it in the past and people still upload samples there ...)

> It is a serious bug which some other people confirmed for the latest ffplay and ffdshow builds (see doom9) and is worth looking into. FFmpeg is a well known project and is renown for its quality, so why not report such a serious decoder issue which all other (commercial) decoders so not share?

ill look at the bug if noone else is faster, but there are many other
reports i have to deal with, be patient ...

There will always be a question for which you do not know the correct awnser.