[Ffmpeg-devel] ffmpeg file info as XML

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Sat Feb 10 21:48:22 CET 2007

Hi

On Sat, Feb 10, 2007 at 08:11:31PM +0100, Malte Ubl wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 2/10/07, Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at> wrote:
> >Hi
> >
> >On Sat, Feb 10, 2007 at 01:40:29PM +0100, Malte Ubl wrote:
> >> Hi,

> <snip>
>
> >defined format? yes why not, xml, no dont even think about it
>
> JSON, YAML, url-encoded name-value-pairs. It really doesn't matter, as
> long as parsing is easy. JSON is probably the easiest to get right
> without writing a full blown serializer.

umm
i was more thinking of

filename= file name with weird symbols!"'=@^$%&.avi
streamid= 0
 streamtype= video
 codec= mpeg4
 width= 123
 height= 234
streamid= 1
 streamtype= audio
 codec= mp3
 samperate= 44100

Let us carefully observe those good qualities wherein our enemies excel us
and endeavor to excel them, by avoiding what is faulty, and imitating what
is excellent in them. -- Plutarch