[Ffmpeg-devel] poll() emulation for ffserver

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Wed Feb 14 14:24:31 CET 2007

Hi all,

On Wed, 2007-02-14 at 13:30 +0100, Fran?ois Revol wrote:
> [...]
At the cost of being naive, I have to ask: why using poll() on some
sytems, and select() on other systems? Cannot we always use select()?
Or there are systems in which poll() exists and select() does not?
(I am not complaining about the patch; I am just curious)

			Thanks,
				Luca