[Ffmpeg-devel] FAQ English -> French documentation translation project

Dujardin Bernard dujardin.iut
Sat Feb 17 21:06:50 CET 2007

Hi,

This post for a revised version UTF 8 encoded (and now my mailbox also)

Best regards

Thanks
Judiscious remarks. I take account and i post a new revised version
when i have an answer to my patch proposal for dead links.

Aurelien Jacobs a ?crit :