[Ffmpeg-devel] Ffplay: streaming in ogg and asf container bro ken

Klaas-Pieter Vlieg vlieg
Sun Feb 18 17:09:10 CET 2007

Argh, it's a network timing issue.
Streaming ogg and asf works just fine after adding a delay in http.c after http_connect() at line 97 streaming. Dunno yet if the problem is on http or tcp level.

Does anyone have an explanation for this?

Klaas-Pieter Vlieg