[Ffmpeg-devel] Ffplay: streaming in ogg and asf container bro ken

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Sun Feb 18 23:30:44 CET 2007

Hi

On Sun, Feb 18, 2007 at 11:41:47AM +0100, Klaas-Pieter Vlieg wrote:
> Hi

mans you are ogg2.c maintainer ...

> Klaas-Pieter Vlieg
>
> PS: Michael your posts to this list always have a mail attachment which in turn has a text attachment. It's a bit cumbersome to read and reply your posts. Why is that?

your mail user agent is broken, my mails are correct gpg-mime mails IMHO at
least if some mime/mail gurus dissagree iam certainly interrested to hear it

btw, your mails also break threading and the lines are longer then 80 so
something does not seem correct mailwise on your side ...

When the tyrant has disposed of foreign enemies by conquest or treaty, and
there is nothing more to fear from them, then he is always stirring up
some war or other, in order that the people may require a leader. -- Plato