[Ffmpeg-devel] Ffplay: streaming in ogg and asf container bro ken

Klaas-Pieter Vlieg vlieg
Mon Feb 19 16:25:59 CET 2007

Hi

My colleague is a mail/mime guru and says:

"It's a combination of his PGP/MIME formatted email and the mailing list software which adds the footer. The MLM software isn't PGP/MIME aware and adds the footer as the "primary" part of the message, so the rest appears as an attachment.

PGP/MIME (or gpg/mime) is an unofficial "standard" used by ppl with beards and long hair. :) "

Klaas-Pieter Vlieg