[Ffmpeg-devel] bug report: ffmpeg converting error - AVI to MP4

Jimmy jimmy_x86
Tue Feb 20 17:25:06 CET 2007

--- Michel Bardiaux <mbardiaux at mediaxim.be> wrote:

> Jimmy wrote:
> > --- Kostya <kostya.shishkov at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> [snip]
> >> It will work just the same as new SVN - most
> frames
> >> will be decoded fine and some will give error.
> >> Where to find fresh win32 build? Google.
> >
> > OK. So there's no need for me to test the old
> > versions. I tested with the latest SVN and still
> won't
> > convert it.
> >
> I am now totally confused. The search for a svn
> commit that broke
> reading the file in question was abandoned because
> Kostya said current
> svn works. Now he says it *mostly* works, Jimmy
> hints it doesnt work at all.

I am really sorry if I'm the reason for this
confusion. My statement is unchanged from the first
email I sent reporting this bug. No SVN works (the
ones I tried myself, of course, - the one from my
initial email, and the latest one). By "not working" I
mean that they won't convert the entire input file.
They convert it until at a certain point, from which
the errors begin to flow.