[Ffmpeg-devel] little player development request

DNA Studios s.r.l. info
Tue Feb 20 18:51:57 CET 2007

Hi to all,
My company looking for someone that make a little player with basically
GUI that play only h.264 movies from our Darwin streaming server (RTSP
over tcp tunnelling on port 80)
The player must have only the functions of play, pause, slidebar to move
on the movie and full screen.
The player must work on Win xp, Windows Vista and MAC.
We do not want to use vlc or mplayer, we want to create ours player open
sources based.
We have a Darwin streaming server up to test it during the development.
Many thanks to all in advance.
Nicola Mettimano
DNA STUDIOS s.r.l.