[Ffmpeg-devel] bug report: ffmpeg converting error - AVI to MP4

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Tue Feb 20 23:24:48 CET 2007

Hi

On Tue, Feb 20, 2007 at 02:59:32PM +0100, Michel Bardiaux wrote:
> Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> >Hi
> [snip]
>
> >does 4747 work and 4748 fail?
> >and yes picvideo mjpeg should be supported, no matter if they violate the
> >standards or not
> >
> I'm trying to test that myself, but though I am a developper now <CHEST
> THUMPING>, I am unable to find the file the OP uploaded to
> upload.mplayerhq.hu. What ftp account should I use,

if you provide me with a gpg public key i would send you a username/pw for
the ftp
alternatively you could wait until someone else who is a member of the
email-over-the-internet-is-secure sect will sent it to you (or maybe they
already did)

> and how does one
> find a specific file?

cd and ls
if you had an account on mphq2 then you could use find but few people these
days have real accounts, of course you could use a script or something to
do find over ftp or even mount the ftp as local disk and run a normal find
the possibilities on linux are endless

If you really think that XML is the answer, then you definitly missunderstood
the question -- Attila Kinali