[Ffmpeg-devel] bug report: ffmpeg converting error - AVI to MP4

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Wed Feb 21 00:02:26 CET 2007

Hi

On Wed, Feb 21, 2007 at 12:36:22AM +0200, Uoti Urpala wrote:
> On Tue, 2007-02-20 at 23:24 +0100, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> > if you provide me with a gpg public key i would send you a username/pw for
> > the ftp
> > alternatively you could wait until someone else who is a member of the
> > email-over-the-internet-is-secure sect will sent it to you (or maybe they
> > already did)
>
> ftp uses plaintext passwords too. Maybe using the password to open an
> ftp connection is somewhat less risky than sending it in email, but
> neither is very safe.

when you have 2 holes justifying each with the existence of the other will
lead to neither ever be fixed, password delivery to the devels is the first
authentication is the second, i cant fix the later currently as i am not
root at mphq and i know root would ignore me like they did with most other
things

In a rich man's house there is no place to spit but his face.
-- Diogenes of Sinope