[Ffmpeg-devel] 64bit & language

Måns Rullgård mans
Wed Feb 21 17:24:32 CET 2007

Jeff Wells said:
>  So I'm assuming 64bit vista support will be a ways out? I have it working
> but only 15% actually succeed of the attempted vobs to lossless mpg, but I
> get overflows left and right on the latest version. Do you prefer bugs for
> these or would you consider them unsupported scenarios to not bother?

Those are not bugs, but simply the rate control failing to meet the requirements
you specified.  If you get that far, your build is almost certainly OK.

BTW, there is no such thing as lossless MPEG.

> While I have your attention, I'm pretty much a newbie at this -  I couldn't
> find any tricks to automatically specify that I want English and no
> subtitles for all the vobs. I did run through all my vobs without any
> commands grabbed the output per vob and tossed each into excel - picking
> what I thought might be english - but this wasn't successful in the
> slightest. If there is a autmated method to do this I couldn't find it in
> the help output.

That question is inappropriate for this list, ffmpeg-user being the right place
to go.

--
M?ns Rullg?rd
mans at mansr.com