[Ffmpeg-devel] [RFC]: vhook Documentation

Víctor Paesa wzrlpy
Sun Feb 25 14:06:37 CET 2007

Hi,

>> substituted by drawtext's ones.

>> hooks.texi
>> again.
>
> I am confused about imlib2 vs. vhook. I was under the
> assumption that vhook was a replacement for imlib2.

No, vhook is am API for video filters, and imlib2 is just one of them.

> for instance, under the vhook directory, these are the
> only object files after a build:
>
> drawtext.so*  fish.so*  null.so*  ppm.so*
> watermark.so*
>
> And, for whatever reason, as I remember none of the
> imlib2 command line options worked. I excluded any
> imlib2 info on purpose. I thought it was deprecated.
> I'll follow up on this some more.

Probably you didn't have the imlib2-devel package in your Linux
distribution, and then the imlib2 vhook was not built.

Regards,
V?ctor