[Ffmpeg-devel] FFmpeg logo

herve.flores herve.flores
Tue Feb 27 15:23:11 CET 2007

Le 26 f?vr. 07 ? 13:07, Michael Niedermayer a ?crit :

> Hi
>
> On Mon, Feb 26, 2007 at 12:02:56AM +0100, Guillaume POIRIER wrote:
>> Hi,

>>> More samples for review at the same URL.  I have also scaled/cropped
>>> some of the old ones so now all are roughly the same size.
>>
>> I kinda like the one with the monkey, at least, it doesn't look like
>
> seconded, though i think it could be improved somehow
> the big eyes and head are cute so i wont complain, but the face looks
> more like a cross between a horse and a duck than a monkey to me, the
> left arm is too long, the legs look like they are from a frog
> also the line color is inconsistent, add a entry for a pencil to the
> donations page plaese! ;)
> also id prefer a monkey with some color instead of transparent
> and the fast forward triangles should be drawn with a ruler or at
> least a little less random the lines for the paper though look ok
> and natural like they are

hey, this sketch was make in less than a minute (in Painter 'cause it
was open in background when I read the mail talking about a monkey )
;-)

this one is make in 10 minutes (much more than the first time!) in
Flash ('cause it was open in background when I read the mail...)