[Ffmpeg-devel] Cross Compiling to Windows CE

Cool_Zer0 c00jz3r0
Fri Jan 12 15:44:29 CET 2007

Luca Barbato wrote:
> Cool_Zer0 wrote:
>> Luca Barbato wrote:

>>> drink a glass of water, breath and then go back at the problem, it
>>> usually helps a lot =)
>>>

>> I've been trying to compile FFMpeg for Windows CE about 2 months... I
>> don't have any water left :( I think I'll start with glasses of
>> whiskey...

>>> where is libm?
>>>
>> I'm using a cross compiler and I suppose it don't have libm...
>
> libm is part of the standard C runtime, you should have it
>
>> Is it possible to install libm on a cross compiling tool?
>
> check for arm-wince-pe/lib/libm*

I don't have any libm inside that folder... But I have the libm of my
standard GCC...
I'm using the cross-compiler available on VLC:
http://download.videolan.org/pub/testing/wince/

> maybe your toolchain isn't completely installed?

I've been searching on google but I can't find other cross compiler for
Windows CE... Do you know of any useful link?

By the way.. Do you think that with cross-compiling I can compile FFMpeg
and use the .lib on Visual C++ projects?

Thanks