[Ffmpeg-devel] Cross Compiling to Windows CE

Cool_Zer0 c00jz3r0
Tue Jan 16 23:50:53 CET 2007

Alexander Chemeris wrote:
> On 1/16/07, Cool_Zer0 <c00jz3r0 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Well...
>> I don't know what's the problem now :(
>>
>> I have the .lib files (avutil-49.lib, avcodec-51.lib and
>> avformat-51.lib)
>> and I successfully have compiled and linked my project on MSVC++...
>>
>> I've deployed the file to my device and put the 3 dll's on the same
>> folder (
>> avutil-49.dll, avcodec-51.dll and avformat-51.dll)...
>>
>> The program keeps telling me that a file is missing and I can't
>> understand
>> what it is...
> Use any "dependency" tool to see which dll's imported by your program.
> Common problem here - you've linked against debug C/C++ runtime DLLs,
> which does not supplied with Windows.

Yep... That's it... I need the DLL's off the cross compiler...
Now it says that my application is not a Pocket PC valid application...

I'm checking with the cross compiler guys if it's a problem of the cross
compiler or ffmpeg...

I think that there are some failures on the "make" process when using
--enable-mingwce... The "lib.exe" (of VC++) command uses the parameter
"/machine:i386" and I think that it should be "/machine:arm"...

Well... I'll keep you noticed :)

Thanks