[Ffmpeg-devel] vhook Documentation

C.Ren Boca crboca32
Sun Jan 21 23:38:14 CET 2007

> A bit later, C.Ren submitted in another thread that same
> patch, but in the
> more customary diff format, and Diego commented that one.

Yes, I got those comments, and I haven' forgotten.

I have been trying to get Cinelerra, LiVes, or Kino working
so that I can do something with all this video I can get now
thanks to ffmpeg.

So far, It has been a monumental endeavor that has amounted to
exactly bupkis.

I really need to get the video editors working, but if I can't soon,
I'll blow it off and get back to the documentation. ETA: 2 or 3 days.

P.