[FFmpeg-devel] swscale in vhooks

Víctor Paesa wzrlpy
Sun Jul 1 11:09:09 CEST 2007

Hi,

M?ns Rullg?rd dijo:
> "V?ctor Paesa" writes:
>
>> Hi,

>>> I'll give it a try tomorrow, it's a bit late here by now.
>>
>> Thanks for noticing, indeed it may be removed, as Cygwin builds OK
>> with or without --enable-swscale after undoing r8013.
>>
>> M?ns, Diego, OK to commit the attached patch?
>
> If it builds and works, sure.

I must apologize: this morning I built again
(--disable-static --enable-shared --enable-gpl --enable-swscaler)
and it failed. Maybe I had some leftover from previous compiles?

Builds with "--disable-static --enable-shared --enable-gpl" or
"--disable-static --enable-shared" were OK this morning too.

So I propose now another patch, instead of the previous one:

Regards,
V?ctor