[FFmpeg-devel] Why C++ support has been removed from ffmpeg headers ??

kabi zdenek.kabelac
Wed Jul 4 12:49:08 CEST 2007

2007/7/4, V?ctor Paesa <wzrlpy at arsystel.com>:

> Hi,
>
> kabi dijo:
> > Hello
> >
> > Can anyone explain me please, why there has been removed support
> > for C++ from exported ffmpeg headers ?
>
> The quite lengthy explanation is at the ffmpeg-devel archives, just look
> for
> C++ and headers.

Ohh I see - that happens when I do not have time to read the conference :(

I knew there are going to be troubles when people starts to take religion
into programing....

I hope some developers finaly grow and will find out, that open-source is
about
writing the best code and satisfy the most users and not to write the
lines like 'We will teach them...'

kabi