[FFmpeg-devel] Automated builds and some tests

Mike Melanson mike
Wed Jul 4 18:25:57 CEST 2007

Panagiotis Issaris wrote:
> Yes, I was aware of that. But last week, Wednesday evening I just got
> excited and wanted to give it a go while I was still enthusiastic about
> it =) So, I just created a few ugly php pages and a bash script run from
> cron. I just feared that mentioning it first on the mailinglist would
> lead to huge mailinglist threads, talking for ages about it and in the
> meanwhile losing my enthusiasm about it. Or, the other way around, that
> everybody would just ignore me :) So, I just wanted to give it a shot
> right away while I was really enjoying it.

I applaud your initiative; you're an inspiration to us all. :) You get
things done. Yes, there is certainly a balance to strike between
interminable mailing list threads and actual productive work.

--
	-Mike Melanson