[FFmpeg-devel] OS/2?

Ramiro Ribeiro Polla ramiro
Wed Jul 4 21:11:10 CEST 2007

 wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Diego Biurrun dijo:

>>> has been broken, I doubt they'll shout now.

>>> that code, maybe somebody from eComStation could be interested in
>>> fixing stuff.

>>> will still be in the version history
>>>
>>> Well, removing support for a system seems like something big (to me,
>>> at  least). But, there's still no manifestation from OS/2 users.
>>>
>>> So, is the patch ok to apply now, with that dropped support note in
>>> configure?
>>>
>> I agree with Mans, just remove it.  Personally, I wouldn't even leave
>> the note in configure.
>>

> Though a note in Changelog and a mention in ffmpeg-user would be nice, IMHO.

Should we remove first, and then announce it on ffmpeg-user, or the
other way around? It's unlikely that someone that reads ffmpeg-user but
not ffmpeg-devel might help here...

Is any version bump necessary?
Patch attached. To commit along with svn rm libavcodec/os2thread.c. Ok
to apply?

Regression tests pass.

Ramiro Polla