[FFmpeg-devel] Proposal on clearly delineating nonC99 code in FFmpeg

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Sun Jul 8 02:44:25 CEST 2007

Hi

On Sat, Jul 07, 2007 at 07:19:57PM -0400, Ronald S. Bultje wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 7/7/07, M?ns Rullg?rd <mans at mansr.com> wrote:
> >
> > There is one problem with having configure test for features: it won't
> > work for features we want to use in a public header.  Hopefully those
> > can be kept to a minimum though.  Things like alignment specifiers
> > certainly do not belong there.
>

> You could consider creating and installing a libavutil/avconfig.h from
> ./configure. There's quite some projects that do this already.

this is just stupid, what if there are 2 different compilers on the system

Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated
form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty. -- Plato