[FFmpeg-devel] Patch for CYGWIN (mpegaudiodec.c, llrint)

Víctor Paesa wzrlpy
Thu Jul 12 22:51:01 CEST 2007

Hi,

Francois Oligny-Lemieux said:
> Hi,
>
>> I guess when CYGWIN is used, lrint could be used instead, here is a
>> patch
>> > that accomplishes this.
>>
>> I've explained in the past why lrint() cannot be used there.  Please
>> search the archives.  If lrint() were OK on Cygwin, it would work
>> everywhere, and we'd be using it already.
>

> Anyone know what would be the correct fix for Cygwin ? Would it be a
> package to install or a function to implement in libavcodec when
> __CYGWIN__ is defined ?

Actually, the funny thing is that llrint() is not the correct solution
either, otherwise my patch to implement llrint() in assembler would had
been accepted.

As it is a long history I encourage you to read the archives.

Regards,
V?ctor