[FFmpeg-devel] Realmedia RTSP (RDT) support

Jindrich Makovicka makovick
Mon Jul 16 19:48:36 CEST 2007

On Mon, 16 Jul 2007 14:55:34 +0200
Benoit Fouet <benoit.fouet at purplelabs.com> wrote:

> Ronald S. Bultje wrote:
> > Hi,

> >> So don't use gmail.  Simple.
> >
> > No.
> >
> > (Le's quit this discussion, I don't think i'll go anywhere, unless
> > you got something more constructive to add at this point.)
>
> at least, don't use the web interface... that should help

GMail is OK. The mime type of the attachment is determined by the mime
type the browser sends them. So, rather the mis(behaved|configured)
browser is to blame.

--
Jindrich Makovicka