[FFmpeg-devel] $250 to fix FLV cutting bug (STILL OPEN)

Cyrus A lists
Wed Jul 18 02:24:20 CEST 2007

Piero Bugoni wrote:

>> Can you try the attached patch?
>>
>>  flvdec.c |    2 +-
>>  1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)
>>

> While on the subject, I think Just recently someone in
> ffmpeg-user had the same, or a similar problem with
> generating thumbnails. It would not generate all the
> images, but end prematurely.

Just to clarify (because this has come up a few times now), I'm not
looking to make thumbnails or still frames. I need a shorter video from
a longer video along the lines of :

ffmpeg -ss begintime -t duration -i test.flv -acodec copy -vcodec copy cut.flv