[FFmpeg-devel] fyi: Issues with building today on windows with msys. Couldn't find init_vlc

Daniel Cardenas Daniel.Car
Sun Jul 22 04:58:15 CEST 2007

I had the following issues today:
gcc -I"/C/projects/ffmpeg"/libavcodec  -DHAVE_AV_CONFIG_H -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_ISOC9X_SOURCE
-I"/C/projects/ffmpeg"ointer-arith -Wredundant-decls -O3  -c -o vocenc.o vocenc.c
vocenc.c: In function `voc_write_header':
vocenc.c:37: error: `ENOTSUP' undeclared (first use in this function)

I just opened up my errno.h and added ENOTSUP towards the end.  Not sure why it is not in there, for msys.

Also I received linker errors with init_vlc not found for asv1.c, atrac.c, dnxhddec.c, dv.c
I added an include near the top of bitstream.h.  Not sure if that is a proper fix, but it builds and decodes h.264 fine.

Daniel