[FFmpeg-devel] fyi: Issues with building today on windows with msys. Couldn't find init_vlc

Sumi sumi007
Sun Jul 22 17:31:21 CEST 2007

There is no errno.h in my svn checkout. i changed ENOTSUP to EINVAL in
vocenc.c and make was successful but the install failed with the following
error

install -m 644 libavutil.a "/usr/local/lib"
ranlib "/libavutil.a"
c:\msys\mingw\bin\ranlib.exe: 'C:/msys/libavutil.a': No such file
make[1]: *** [install-lib-static] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/c/ffmpeg/libavutil'
make: *** [install-libs] Error 2