[FFmpeg-devel] Fixpoint FFT optimization, with MDCT and IMDCT wrappers for audio optimization

mmh mmh
Fri Jul 27 12:56:14 CEST 2007

Hi,

I could really use some help on the integration aspects of this patch.
The intent of this is to be able to implement optimized audio codecs
for architectures with out floating point operations.  This is part of
the cook fixpoint patch but its a little more general.

I don't know what to do with s->exptab in fft.c, I need its contents I
guess this table wouldn't be deleted on a machine that will be using
fixpoint arithmetic however for testing I'm not sure what to do other
than code replication.

Thanks
Marc