[FFmpeg-devel] [DOC] FFSERVER Configuration Files.

Piero Bugoni ffmpeg.devel
Sun Jul 29 20:42:01 CEST 2007

--- Piero Bugoni <ffmpeg.devel at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Attached are the configuration files, and the "svn
> diffs".
>
> I propose changing the ffmpeg web page from:
>
> "sample ffserver configuration file"
> "sample ffserver configuration files"
>
> Then having a page below it explaining them.
>
> The original sample can be kept.
>
> I am working on such a page now.
>
> Some people have had some success in ffmpeg-user
> putting these to work.
>
> Also, Takis I. has given them a good home.
>
> Thanks.
>
> P.

I hate to bitch, but can someone check these off?

So far, everyone in ffmpeg-user who has used them has
had success. Usually, right away.

I would like to get on to other documentation, (not
the least of reasons so that I do not have to answer
the questions in ffmpeg-user).

This task is almost complete, and has survived what I
like to call the "ffmpeg-user test." I think it can be
wrapped up quickly.

Thanks,

Piero.

Take the Internet to Go: Yahoo!Go puts the Internet in
your pocket: mail, news, photos & more.
http://mobile.yahoo.com/go?refer=1GNXIC