[FFmpeg-devel] sdp.c and CONFIG_RTP_MUXER

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Mon Jul 30 17:53:49 CEST 2007

Hi Diego (and everyone else who noticed the problem),

On Sun, 2007-07-29 at 20:12 +0200, Diego Biurrun wrote:
[...]
> > The problem is that in rtp.c some parts are conditionally compiled if CONFIG_RTP_MUXER is defined.
> > In sdp.c however the function rtp_get_payload_type is referenced regardless of that define...
Sorry, I just returned from a short vacation, and I am reading the
emails only now.

Tomorrow morning I'll provide a patch addressing the problem.

> OK, I can reproduce the problem now.  However, your solution - framing
> the file in one #ifdef - is not pretty at all.  Instead, sdp.c should be
> conditionally compiled.
Unless I misunderstand something, this solution would not be good too,
because it will remove an exported function (avf_sdp_create()) depending
on the configure parameters.

My proposal is to have avf_sdp_create() returning NULL if
CONFIG_RTP_MUXER is not defined. What do you think?

			Thanks,
				Luca