[FFmpeg-devel] roundup bugtracker

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Fri Jun 1 01:59:34 CEST 2007

Hi

On Fri, Jun 01, 2007 at 09:52:42AM +1000, mark cox wrote:
> On 01/06/07, mark cox <melbournemark+ffmpeg at gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > On 01/06/07, Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at> wrote:
> > >

> > > please take a look at it, test it and report issues here on the
> > > mailinglist (or on the bugtracker itself if you like)
> >

> > 1. firefox issues a certificate warning.
> > 2. The 'Type' drop-down has no types.
> > 3. 'Your issues' only displays 'download as csv'. It doesn't let me browse
> > them.
> >

> When bugs are marked closed - how can you set the reason? e.g. duplicate,
> not a bug, etc.

at th right of "status" are 2 drop down boxes first is the status the 2nd
is the substatus which can be set to fixed/duplicate/...

Concerning the gods, I have no means of knowing whether they exist or not
or of what sort they may be, because of the obscurity of the subject, and
the brevity of human life -- Protagoras