[FFmpeg-devel] digest mode will be disabled [READ THIS IF YOUUSE DIGEST MODE]

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Sat Jun 9 22:41:48 CEST 2007

Hi

On Sat, Jun 09, 2007 at 04:33:00PM +0200, elupus wrote:
> Hmm, i'd rather have you switch me to no mails at all, but that's me (and I
> can do it myself if need be). I kinda only subscribe to digest to have a
> searchable archive in my mail client,

but why digest mode? non digest mode should work at least as well for
a searchable archive

> read using gmane nowadays anyway. Also
> nice to have a way to properly reply to mails from mail program too thou.
>
> Anyway, doesn't matter much. Switch it anyway you feel.

i wont change anyones subscription options against their will, thats why i
sent the original mail instead of changing peoples options ...

also as i of course cannot know peoples will i wont change anyones options
it would have been only ok if noone complained ...

Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad
people will find a way around the laws. -- Plato