[FFmpeg-devel] Large set of patches for build fixes and Solaris compatibility

Reimar Doeffinger Reimar.Doeffinger
Thu Jun 14 10:02:06 CEST 2007

Hello,
On Thu, Jun 14, 2007 at 08:23:24AM +0100, M?ns Rullg?rd wrote:
> Albert Lee <trisk+xine at acm.jhu.edu> writes:
> > These patches are changes I've needed to make to build and run
> > xine-lib on Solaris Express. They include changes to the build system
> > and bug fixes to parts of xine-lib. A number of them apply to the
> > libavcodec component from ffmpeg. Many of them just fix compiler
> > warnings.
> >
> > In the interest of not having 25+ attachments to this email, they are
> > in a tarball.
>
> Please resend only the patches affecting lavc/lavf as text/x-patch
> attachments.  They're likely to be ignored otherwise.

Also a lot of it seems like nonsense or even wrong to me, so a more
expansive description of what issue each patch is supposed to fix, why
it is fixed like that and also splitting the patches so that fixes to
the same issue are in one patch and fixes for different issues are in
different patches as described in our guidelines is necessary.

Greetings,
Reimar Doeffinger