[FFmpeg-devel] QUESTION: vhook coming to an end

Piero Bugoni crboca32
Fri Jun 15 19:01:18 CEST 2007

--- V?ctor Paesa <wzrlpy at arsystel.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > If vhook is coming to an end, what will be
> replacing
> > it?
>
> A Google Summer of Code project.
>
> > In particular, imlib2?
> >
> > imlib2 seems to work pretty good for timestamps,
> > credits,     and graphic overlays in general.
> >
> > What's the plan?
>
> It is my favorite too.
> If it is not part of the GSoC assignment, I have in
> mind to port it to the
> future video filter library.

Too Bad. I spent all that time documenting it. That
kind of thing is almost always wanted for use with
video. That's why I bothered to write about it.

Any idea how the GSoC product will work?

Thanks.

P.