[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] FFmpeg "developers conference"

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik
Mon Jun 18 16:00:06 CEST 2007

On Sunday, 17 June 2007 at 22:27, Ronald S. Bultje wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 6/17/07, Arpi <arpi at thot.banki.hu> wrote:
> >
> > it's quite hard to get visa to the US, at least for east-europeans...
>

> This is pure FUD. Tourists don't need visa, only people intending to work
> (for money) or those staying for over 1 months [1]. Also, terrorists,
> convicted criminals and people from the nazi regime are inelligeble. I don't
> think any of this applies to a ffmpeg dev visiting a conference.

You'd be surprised. We have at least one terrorist[1] here. ;)

Regards,
R.

[1] Well, a person who fits German police terrorist profile, anyway. ;)

--
MPlayer developer and RPMs maintainer: http://mplayerhq.hu http://rpm.livna.org
oppression to develop psychic muscles.