[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] FFmpeg "developers conference"

Luca Barbato lu_zero
Mon Jun 18 17:54:44 CEST 2007

Attila Kinali wrote:
> On Sun, 17 Jun 2007 19:52:24 +0100
> M?ns Rullg?rd <mans at mansr.com> wrote:
>
>> The only other criterion for a city I can think is good air
>> connections with our respective home towns (especially Southampton ;-)
>
> I'd suggest Z?rich, though it's quite expensive (food costs
> two times as much as in Germany, hotels are about 1.5 times as
> expensive).

Given it is quite near to me and I like a lot swiss food, I'm not
against it =)

> Knowing that quite a few of the guys here are japanohiles,
> Tokyo might be a good alternative.

We could ask a sponsorship for it, probably most of us could meet in
Munich and then take the flight to Narita there, there is quite a lot of
places I won't mind to visit again and lots I couldn't visit last time I
had been there...

lu - still Zurich is nicer for the weather...

--

Luca Barbato

Gentoo/linux Gentoo/PPC
http://dev.gentoo.org/~lu_zero