[FFmpeg-devel] discussion around the best way to patch the swscale for Blackfin

Marc Hoffman mmhoffm
Fri Jun 22 14:40:58 CEST 2007

On 6/22/07, Reimar Doeffinger <Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de>
wrote:

> Hello,
> On Thu, Jun 21, 2007 at 11:00:28PM -0400, Marc Hoffman wrote:
> > Does this look like a clean integration for the unscaled variant for the
> > swscale infrastructure?  Seems reasonably clean to me but another set of
> > eyes would be great.
>
> Looks good, except
> 1) ff_bfin_get_unscaled_swscale (c); seems to be indented differently
> than the other code.
> 2) if (ENABLE_BFIN) ff_bfin_get_unscaled_swscale (c); avoids the #ifdef
> and matches current dsputil

It's not my area of expertise can you point me to the piece of configure
code which generates ENABLE_BFIN.  Thanks....