[FFmpeg-devel] ffmpeg.c/cmdutils.c compilation

Ronald S. Bultje rsbultje
Tue Jun 26 15:02:56 CEST 2007

Hi,

On 6/26/07, Benoit Fouet <benoit.fouet at purplelabs.com> wrote:

> Ronald S. Bultje wrote:
> > It's kind of weird though that ffmpeg.c would make assumptions on the
> > structure internals in the swscontext, it implies something else fishy
> is
> > going on also.
>
> indeed
> the FIXME in av_find_opt seems quite right :)

If you put a AVClass on top of SwsContext in libavcodec/imgresample.c (an
empty AVClass, i.e. no options, should do the trick already - you could also
make one that describes ImgReSampleContext, but since that's deprecated I
wouldn't waste my time on it). I think that's the only reason it crashes...

Ronald