[FFmpeg-devel] ffmpeg.c/cmdutils.c compilation

Ivo ivop
Tue Jun 26 16:36:26 CEST 2007

On Tuesday 26 June 2007 15:19, Benoit Fouet wrote:
> Ronald S. Bultje wrote:
> > If you put a AVClass on top of SwsContext in libavcodec/imgresample.c
> > (an empty AVClass, i.e. no options, should do the trick already - you
> > could also make one that describes ImgReSampleContext, but since that's
> > deprecated I wouldn't waste my time on it). I think that's the only
> > reason it crashes...

Yes, it is. When I originally checked the sws_opts code in, I put it under
ifdef's (which later became the if() constructs) because the "emulated"
SwsContext was not a proper AVClass so it would segfault if ffmpeg was
compiled without swscaler support.

I think the best way to fix all this is to extract all the av_picture stuff
out of imgconvert and remove the already deprecated imgconvert/resample for
good :)

> patch for this hack attached...
> Michael, is it ok to apply ?

--Ivo