[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] FFmpeg "developers conference"

Attila Kinali attila
Thu Jun 28 08:46:01 CEST 2007

On Tue, 26 Jun 2007 22:45:20 +0200
Benoit Fouet <benoit.fouet at purplelabs.com> wrote:

> > Great.  What sort of time frame should we be looking at?  I'd
> > personally like to see it happen before it gets too cold outside.

> i personnaly am a bit booked until early september

Similar here. I'm booked until late september, probably
even longer. I also wouldn't mind if it would be during
the christmas-new year holiday, as it would be the easiest
time forme to take a few days or a week off.

				Attila Kinali
                         -- Deed of Morred