[Ffmpeg-devel] Google Summer of Code 2007

Arpi arpi
Sat Mar 3 20:34:56 CET 2007

Hi,

> > libavmunge: ffmpeg video filters framework
> > libavaudio: ffmpeg audio filters framework
> >
> > Unfortunately, it seems like such tasks are too hard for a summer project.
> > :-(
>
> port libmpcodecs to ffmpeg maybe
>
> sure mplayers filter API has limitations but it doesnt seem that anyone
> is writing something better ...

LOL :)

Both Iive and Rich Felker were very active designing and implementing
new video filter layers many years ago... it was in part a cause of
suspending my mplayer-g2 development... (we couldnt agree on an api)

A'rpi