[Ffmpeg-devel] The difficulty of tracking patches

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Tue Mar 6 14:10:17 CET 2007

Hi

On Tue, Mar 06, 2007 at 01:23:22PM +0100, Panagiotis Issaris wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Personally, I find it rather difficult to keep track of all the patches
> and the state they are in. So, I searched Google and noticed a project I
> hadn't seen before, called PatchWork [1] which apparently simply
> captures patches which were sent to a mailinglist:

we have already setup roundup and will switch to it soon for tracking
patches and bugs
when exactly depends on the admin not me, id prefer ASAP

ive alredy looked at patchwork and posted a list of comments here please
search the ffmpeg-dev archives

I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his
enemies for the hardest victory is over self. -- Aristotle