[Ffmpeg-devel] Bug in pts computation in compute_pkt_fields() ?

Wolfram Gloger wmglo
Sun Mar 25 16:26:18 CEST 2007

Hi,

> > -FFMPEG_OPTS="-y -flags +bitexact -dct fastint -idct simple"
> > +FFMPEG_OPTS="-y -flags +bitexact -dct fastint -idct simple -itsoffset 0.001"
>
> Of course messing with the timestamps will alter the checksums.  What
> were you expecting?

I should have clearly stated that I don't care about the checksums
with this change, I only meant to show the more serious problem as
below:

> I can confirm this.  Well, I'm not sure it wouldn't have finished, had
> I not killed it when the memory usage reached 3GB.

Thanks.  You had been warned :-)

Regards,
Wolfram.