[FFmpeg-devel] FFmpeg logo

herve.flores herve.flores
Sat May 5 12:44:08 CEST 2007

Le 4 mai 07 ? 20:24, Michael Niedermayer a ?crit :
>> That looks pretty cool! How did you do that? Plain SVG? Blender?
>> Something
>> else?

Adobe dimensions + Adobe illustrator (commercial products for a GPL
logo ;-))

> PS: i think some green marble texture would look even cooler ...

please, no more special effects (3D/chrome is quite sufficient)
keep simple (but if you really "need" marble, wood, paper, stars, ...
I'll do it)

Le 4 mai 07 ? 20:40, Robert Swain a ?crit :

> On 4 May 2007, at 16:55, herve.flores wrote:
>> seems that the zig-zag is the preferred logo from devs in this
>> thread, if you're interested with this pseudo CeeGee-version, tell
>> it (and after we can take a look to angles etc)
>
> It looks like Michael is interested in the 3D version, so can we have
> an angled toward the text version please? :)
>
> Thanks,
> Rob

I'm not sure there is a real pb of angle with the typo on right side
(but rather  a problem of base line)
the last logo in the other side was awfull

theses 2 new versions seem ok to me, better than the last one (choose
the one you prefer, ...or a third?!?):