[FFmpeg-devel] libavformat and video4linux2 acquire problems

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Wed May 9 10:15:34 CEST 2007

Hi Levente,

Levente Nov?k wrote:
[...]
>>> and -vc to string(S-video, composite0,...)
>> I do not think this one is useful. I have seen cards in which the first
>> composite input is "composite0", and other cards in which the first
>> composite input is "composite1"... So, I think that using the input name
>> is not too reliable.
>
> It is better to let -vc accept a number (int). But it is definitely
> handy to be able to choose the input with Ffmpeg.
So, the current code should be ok... Isn't "-vc <input number>" working?
Let me know if there are problems with "-vc" or "-tvstd", so that I can
fix them...
(note that currently if you do not use "-tvstd" and "-vc" ffmpeg will
force input 0 and the ntsc standard).

			Thanks,
				Luca