[FFmpeg-devel] Help for generating PES streams from an AVI file

Nico Sabbi nsabbi
Wed May 9 12:13:36 CEST 2007

Sibnath GHOSH wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I would like to generate PES streams from the elementary streams from an AVI file, since the decoder I will be using accepts PES streams. I am using the parser and the demux of the ffmpeg.
>
>Can anyone please suggest how I can do the above specially with reference to the PTS values of the audio and video.

ffmpeg can't do it (although it's quite easy to extend it), but
mencoder -of mpeg -mpegopts format=pes2 -o file.mpg -oac ... -ovc ...
file.avi
will do

 Sponsor:
 Prestiti Online. Scopri subito se sei finanziabile. in 24 ore senza spese n? anticipi, clicca qui
*
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2908&d=9-5