[FFmpeg-devel] Why 'You can only build one library type at once on MinGW'?

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Wed May 9 15:26:01 CEST 2007

Hi

On Wed, May 09, 2007 at 11:42:28AM +0200, Michel Bardiaux wrote:
[...]
> > Note that VS is unsupported,
>
> Since when? I thought VS was unsupported as platform to build ffmpeg,
> but that using lavu/c/f in VS projects *was* supported.

in what sense supported?
none of the developers uses VS with ffmpeg AFAIK so we are either way
limited to bugreports and patches by users who do. and windows users
dont send useable bugreports and no patches at all ...

it is not once nor twice but times without number that the same ideas make
their appearance in the world. -- Aristotle