[FFmpeg-devel] libavformat and video4linux2 acquire problems

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Thu May 10 09:09:52 CEST 2007

Hi Limin,

Limin Wang wrote:
[...]
>> So, maybe the safest thing is to remove the "video_channel = -1" part
>> from your patch... I'll think about it later.
>
> Oh, yes, maybe fix by below way, at least, it'll work as the same of the old way.
>
> -      if (ap->channel)
> +      if (ap->channel>=0)
>           dv->channel = ap->channel;
Yes, I was thinking the same thing when I looked better at the problem
this night. Anyway, I think this change will need the dv1394
maintainer's approval.

So, I'll apply your patch in different steps:
- today I'll apply the v4l2.c part (when looking at it this night, I
noticed that it mixes functional changes and indentation... I think this
is not ok with the svn policy. But I already split it in two parts, so
no problem).
- then, I'll post the dv1394.c part so that the maintainer can comment on it
- tomorrow I'll apply the "tv_standard = NULL" part
- at the end, I'll apply the video_channel part

				Thanks,
					Luca