[FFmpeg-devel] ffmpegs future version control system

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger
Thu May 10 19:14:49 CEST 2007

Hello,
On Thu, May 10, 2007 at 08:00:02PM +0300, Uoti Urpala wrote:
> On Thu, 2007-05-10 at 15:41 +0200, Reimar Doeffinger wrote:
> > MB large, in case of MPlayer > 600 MB. Luckily I found out that
> > git-repack can be run even while git-svn is still downloading, which is
> > the only way to use git-svn if you have a quota of only 200 MB or so.
>
> Do you mean running git-repack manually during the download? There's no
> need to do that; see the git-svn option "--repack".

Didn't see that. Any idea why it's a global option and not a fetch
suboption?
I guess that works well enough, though it does not repack every n MB
downloaded but after a specific number of revisions.
Just repacking every m minutes is closer to that.

Greetings,
Reimar D?ffinger