[FFmpeg-devel] PATCH BlackFin yuv2rgb color space conversion

Marc Hoffman mmh
Thu May 10 21:00:05 CEST 2007

On May 10, 2007, at 12:44 PM, Michael Niedermayer wrote:

> Hi
>
> looks ok (though ive not reviewd the actual asm as my bfin
> knowledge is too
> little)

Here is an old introduction document if its helpful, I can provide
more information for you if you guys would like.  This paper is from
2000 and you can find it with google.  I know there are more detailed
docs around but this should serve as a reasonable overview.  The
pipeline of the processor I'm working is is 10 stages and not 8 like
the paper describes and runs around 600Mhz in .13um, the core has
been optimized for low power applications.

Thanks
Marc